Sunday, March 4, 2012

Light postings = busy life


I just noticed that I've only posted three things so far this year.  I've never been a regimented blog writer, but I will admit that I've been neglecting this space lately.  There are lots of reasons-- visitors every weekend of February, a broken oven(!), no major changes to the apartment to document, a broken computer (!!!), a new computer that doesn't like my old adobe software (I'm very loyal to photoshop for editing my photos, but I can't justify the $1200 cost for a new creative suite since I'm not using it for work right now), a new phone (finally an iphone, which connects me to the internet in non-blog ways).  I have a couple of posts partially written, and a few planned updates to the apartment.  I'll try to do better when it comes to the blog.  Meanwhile the new iphone has made me an Instagram adopter.  If you aren't on Instagram yourself, you can see my posts here.  And I'm still pinning inspiration items on Pinterest here.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Sasha... I've been wondering what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete