Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fun: One Day Early


Yep, I spent all day yesterday in leisure pursuits, and today will be mostly chores to make up for it.  I was gone most of the day yesterday looking for Fall color in the form of bigtooth maples in the 4th of July Canyon.  New Mexico is primarily yellow when it comes to Fall leaves-- our aspens turn yellow, our cottonwoods too.  Beautiful, especially against our insanely blue skies, but sometimes a little variety is nice.  This was the best we found, as the rest had already faded or fallen, but the trip was fun nonetheless.  Its close by too, less than an hour from Albuquerque, I'd say.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to say that my buntings are finished, packed up and mailed off.  Whew, on to the next sewing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment