Sunday, January 10, 2010

Overwhelming Sky

One of the good things about having dogs is the necessity to get up early to let them out. Last week I shot this little movie because the sky was just so gorgeous and full-- of color, birds, and airplanes. My speedy camera work might make your head spin, but I didn't want to edit the parts together because it would lose its sense that all of these things were in the sky together. One of my goals for the year is to improve my tiny film editing skills. I know they are non-existent now. I'd also like to get a little HD video camera. All I have now is my point & shoot digital camera. [edited to say that I need to figure out a better way to embed video, this makes it so small and pixelated that you can't even see the birds or airplane plume-- sorry!]

No comments:

Post a Comment