Monday, January 11, 2010

Nesso Lamp

This morning the Nesso table lamp by Artemide showed up in two different sneak peeks on Design*Sponge. It reminded me how much I like it. I particularly like it as a bedside lamp, as seen in the image from the Flor catalog down below that has been in my inspiration folder for a couple of years. $360 from ylighting. I don't know if I like the white or orange better.

via the Design*Sponge sneak peek of the home of Rion Nakaya.


via the Flor catalog-- 2007-ish?

A couple of other modern lamps have been in my inspiration folder:

The Toto Cube lamp available at DWR $275.

The Miss K lamp by Philippe Starck for Flos, available at ylighting, $288 on sale.

1 comment:

  1. that nesso lamp is great! i'm not usually attracted to modern things for home decorating, but i really like that. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete